Saturday, September 1

About Me

My mother raised me by herself and sheltered me from much of the world until I turned 16 and graduated high school, teaching me to embrace creativity, love learning, and never to stop having fun. With the guidance and support of family and friends, I spread my wings and took flight.

Art Food Fun began as 'Beyond Reality' in 1992 when I was trying to keep some little ones out of the breakables at my mother's yard sale, and brought out my paints to distract them. It worked so well, and so many parents that day loved my work, that I started my own business as a face painter, and have never put down the brush since.

Through college I painted, entertained, and spread joy, then got married and had my first child. Raising her alone after the divorce was difficult while trying to keep my burgeoning business afloat, but we managed together, my daughter and I, and the business flourished.

Festivals, schools, churches, fairs, and birthday parties were my main events, with the occasional city parade or tailgate party thrown in for spice. I had become addicted to creating the magic that is a smile through the use of my brushes and skill.

I was showcased on the front page of a local business magazine at the age of 19, and newspapers and television stations have both featured and simply noted my business and I many times over the years for my active involvement in not only entertaining the public, but also bringing the local community together.

As the business grew, so did my creativity and experience with the world around me. I tried thousands of products and learned many new things, studying natural health, herbalism, and medicine. Eventually I discovered that in some areas of life, there simply weren't products available that were good enough for myself and my family, so I set out to create my own.

Trough much trial and error, the products that are featured here were invented. I am happy and proud to share my creations with you, secure in the knowledge that I require the best for my family, and would offer nothing less to yours.

We envision bright dreams for the future, for both my family, and yours.